Bridgestone Brings Adventure Spirit To The Road With New Battlax Adventure Trail AT41 Motorcycle Tyre
• The off-road looking tyre applies a new pattern design and touring compound to provide great dry performance.
• Incredible traction, grip and braking in the wet ensure that the tyre offers a safe and comfortable journey in all weather conditions.
• The Bridgestone Battlax Adventure Trail AT41 will be available from February 2022 in nine sizes.
Bridgestone, a global leader in tyres and rubber providing solutions for safe and sustainable mobility, is today announcing the launch of its latest on-road adventure tyre for the motorcycle market, the Bridgestone Battlax Adventure Trail AT41. The rugged, off-road looking tyre provides great dry performance and incredible traction, grip and braking in the wet to ensure a safe and comfortable journey in all weather conditions.
The Bridgestone Battlax Adventure Trail AT41’s new off-road looking pattern has an optimised groove design to improve water drainage and contribute to the tyre’s impressive wet weather performance, thanks to increased average groove volumes and a more consistent groove ratio in the contact areas. The new block shape of the tyre reduces partial wear on its shoulder, while an optimal belt construction with the new pattern gives great stability. The Bridgestone Battlax Adventure Trail AT41’s touring compound – with 3LC used on the rear – also enables its excellent performance in the wet, dry and in terms of the tyre’s mileage.
Bridgestone’s latest on-road adventure tyre will be available from February 2022 in nine sizes (4 front and 5 rear), all with M+S marking. With this line-up, the Battlax Adventure Trail AT41 covers most of the motorcycles in the Adventure segment.
“The Battlax Adventure Trail AT41 is an on-road tyre that completes the adventure look,” said Nico Thuy, Head of Motorcycle at Bridgestone EMIA. “The adventure bike segment is the largest growing segment in motorcycle sales over the past several years, and our latest road tyre in this market is designed to bring comfort and safety – in both the dry and wet weather conditions – to riders with an adventurous spirit.”
• Bridgestone’s newest motocross tyre gives riders amazing traction and grip performance, as well as increased stability and working range.• The Bridgestone Battlecross X31 achieves this […]
• Bridgestone is selected as a tyre partner for the Ferrari Roma.• Produced in Bridgestone’s high technology, highly specialised tyre manufacturing plant in Rome, custom-developed Bridgestone […]